Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A great garage sale deal

A couple of weekends ago, on my way to order new carpet I saw a neighborhood garage sale so I decided to do a quick drive through. And, I was glad I did because I found an early birthday present for Ky. I had been wanting to get him a Jumpstart trampoline for his birthday, but they are $79 at Target and that would be all he would get from us. Luckily, as I was driving through the garage sales I saw a Jumpstart trampoline! I thought for sure it would be too expensive as most people price stuff like that high at garage sales, but when I got out to look at it, it said $15!!!! I couldn't believe it, so I asked the lady if she would hold it while I got some cash, she did and Ky couldn't be happier!! I love it when I find good deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment