Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treat


Running to their first house

Kylen



Talan


Jayden


October has been a very eventful month for us. We moved into our new house and I started coaching high school gymnastics. It has made for a really crazy month. I feel like I don't remember most of it.
Here in Warsaw they celebrated Halloween on Saturday and the kids had a blast doing it in our new neighborhood. Jarrad and I however felt a little out classed, as atleast 6 or 7 families in the neighborhood went trick or treating on their Gators, golf carts and Polaris vehicles. We went the old fashioned way of walking and pulling our little red wagon. :) I felt like the scholarship student in a private school. LOL We got to meet a lot of our new neighbors, so it was a good time. Jayden is really into Star Wars this year so he was Luke Skywalker. Talan was Tony Stewart and Kylen was Elmo. It was really fun this year since Ky is old enough to understand what's going on. On the other hand it was a little sad because my babies are growing up!










No comments:

Post a Comment