Monday, May 16, 2011

A weekend getaway!

It was freezing, but still pretty

Pretty view on top of a sand dune


Jarrad and I at the beach



The view from out hotel


A few weeks ago, Jarrad and I decided we needed to get away for the night. I was trying to figure out a new place to go and stumbled upon a place called New Buffalo, MI. It's only an hour and a half away and is right on lake Michigan. It is such a beautiful place and fun getaway. The hotel we stayed at sat right on the harbor and had free movies to rent and free bikes to ride.


Although, it was too cold for the bikes it was still a lot of fun. I loved it so much, that I came back a couple weeks later for a girls night with my BFF's Jackie and Shanna. I'll post about that later. It was nice to relax and have a night away with Jarrad, I'm sure we'll be back up here with the boys this summer!







No comments:

Post a Comment