Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday Jayden!










You know when you're in a store and your baby is screaming in the cart and some old lady comes and says to you, "Enjoy your little ones now because they grow up so fast and you'll miss this."  And, you nod your head and think you're crazy lady.  I'll never miss a screaming baby. While I don't really miss the screaming part, I agree with the "crazy store lady" that my babies are growing up way too fast!  My first baby, Jayden turned 9 years old on May 31st!  He's such a good boy too.  We couldn't be more proud of how this kid is turning out. He gets a lot of his good traits from his mother, so it's understandable. :-)

He had some friends for a sleepover and lots of fun toys.  His big present from us was a bigger bike.  His Grandma and Grandpa Asay were able to come up and give him his Skylanders game, which was really cool, since they don't get up here that often.  Next year, I may cry when I write his birthday post because he'll be in double digits!  Happy 9th Birthday Jayden! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment