Monday, August 5, 2013

Kylen turns 5 years old!!!


I cannot believe my baby turned 5!  Ky's 5th birthday was July 9th.  This year for his birthday, he wanted to take his best friend Ava bowling. So, we picked up Ava and went and bowled a couple of games. Then we came home and had cake and presents.  Jarrad made an incredible Superman cake for Ky, since he loves all super heroes.  It took him 3 hours! Even though, Ky is now old enough to attend Kindergarten we've decided to hold Ky back and put him in a full day preschool this year instead, but I'm still sad that my stay at home mom days are over.  It went by so fast!!!  I honestly cannot believe they are all old enough to be at school all day. 

Happy Birthday Kylen!!! You are the best 5 year old ever!! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment