Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Christmas 2013

Every Christmas I can't get over how big my kids are getting!!! Some days it feels like I just had them.  And, every year it seems that Christmas time gets so busy that I don't get to enjoy it.  Time really does go by so fast and as I look at these pictures, I realize, pretty soon these kiddos aren't going to be as excited for Santa as they are now.  So, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. 

Once again, the boys got spoiled to death by us and their grandparents!  They each got a Nook HD from us and some other fun toys.  They got so much that Talan still hadn't opened a Lego set by they time they started back at school!  I wish they knew how lucky they are!  

Jarrad spoiled me with a gift certificate for a spa day and I got him some cologne.  I know, he definitely got ripped off compared to me. I always tell him to not spend much money on me and he never listens!  I guess there could be worse things in life. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment