Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm officially one of those Mom's now...



You know the ones that drive with those hideous bumper stickers that I've made fun of since I can remember. Yet, since I've officially "joined" that group I can't help but be proud. Jayden came home so excited that he was Citizen of the Month at his school! He came home with a large car magnet and a regular bumper sticker that says, "My Child Was Citizen of the Month at Washington Elementary." He also got his picture taken for their school newspaper. He was so proud of himself as was I, but then he asked the question I was dreading. "Are you going to put the magnet on your car now, mom?" No matter how proud I am of Jayden, I will never put one of those on my car! So, in order not to hurt his feelings I just told him that I think Daddy would be jealous if it I was on my car and not his, so we better put it on Daddy's Mustang instead. :)


End result...both the bumper sticker and magnet are on the fridge. I am so proud of Jayden, he's such a good kid. Way to go buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment