Thursday, March 10, 2011

A DAY IN MY LIFE...

After yelling at my boys non-stop this evening about fighting, yelling, wrestling, you name it. I decided to give up and just let boys be boys. Yeah, probably not the best parenting decision on my part, but it was entertaining. This, no joke, is what happens in my house every evening...thus the 8pm bedtime.

Jayden and Talan wrestling

They've been watching Karate Kid...can you tell?
Kylen's turn to kick


Here's where they start doing jumps off the couch...yep every night they do this eventhough I yell about it constantly.

I love T's face in this picture
Thought this was cute one of Jay-man

Ky attacking J with Spike
Yep...he's only 2. Heaven help me
Love it! Talan has been watching Karate kid too much.


So there you have it, my wonderful life. Atleast I can say I'm never bored...gotta love boys!








1 comment:

  1. When all else fails, I guess you just have to grab the camera to document it. I can definitely relate to this. Our boys also love that movie - and Kung Fu Panda too. Looks like you have some future gymnasts there!

    ReplyDelete