Thursday, February 24, 2011

Turning....31!

This past Tuesday, I turned the big 31! I'm not really fond of being in my thirties, but I deal with it because I don't have a lot of choice about it. :) Even with turning another year older, I still had a great birthday. Jayden's school was cancelled due to weather, so I was able to spend the day relaxing with all my boys. I didn't even have gymnastics practice, so that was a added bonus to the day. Then, my parents came over and watched the kids while Jarrad and I got to go to dinner at The Boathouse. That was a great present in itself, since gymnastics has been keeping me pretty busy. It was so nice to have a dinner minus needy children.

Jarrad bought me a Nook and an itunes card, which sums up what I love to do...read and listen to music. The Nook is very addicting I have found out and might be a very bad thing for our bank account. Jarrad should be very worried...good thing I do the bills. :) It was a great day and even though I'm a year older, I'm so greatful for my awesome life!

No comments:

Post a Comment