Friday, February 4, 2011

My walking hive


We have been dealing with sickness after sickness in our house the last couple of weeks. Last week Jayden missed 3 days of school, I think he had the flu. Last Monday, I took Ky and Jayden to the doctor since they both had fevers. Jayden had a virus aka flu and Ky had an ear infection. They gave Ky a script for amoxicillian and we were on our way.



6 Days Later....

Ky deciding that he's now allergic to his antibiotic



So back to the doctor we went, where we were sent directly back to a room because they weren't sure if he was contagious or not. Of course, it was just hives, but I have to admit it looked a lot worse than what the pictures even show. I felt so bad for him, since a couple of year back I had my own issues with hives and I tell everyone, I'd much rather have c-sections than hives! He kept saying, "I itchy mom." Poor little man. They sent us off with Zyrtec and told us to call back if he didn't get better by the next day. He's doing a lot better, the hives are fading...thank goodness! I hope our family is on the mend now. I'm so ready for our Disney vacation in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment