Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Talan turns 5!!!!

I can't believe that this little guy turned

5
(Talan at 1 year)

Getting ready to blow out the candles

Opening his Ipod touch


Once again, Jarrad did an awesome job decorating T's cake





Little brother had to help.



Yesterday, Talan turned 5 years old! I still cannot believe he is that old already and that he will start Kindergarten in the fall! I swear he was just born. Everyone tells you that your kids grow up fast, but I never expected it to go at warp speed. :)
We did a little family party with my Dad at our house this year, since I'm super busy with gymnastics right now. I'm so thankful that I didn't have a meet on his birthday, so I could spend quality time with him. A little while back, I gave Jayden my old Ipod. Talan has been jealous ever since because he loves music. So, when he birthday was approaching I asked him if he wanted an ipod nano for his birthday. He of course wanted one, but little did I realize that the new nanos are tiny. There was no way I was buying him something that small because it would be lost in a day. So, long story short we ended up buying him an ipod touch( got a good deal on it from Apple). He absolutely loves it and knows how to work it better than me already. Jayden is extremely jealous and now that what he wants for his birthday. :) He also got some pretty cool gifts from Grandpa Lipply and a couple of small toys from us. He'll head down to Lafayette this weekend and clean up some more from Grandma and Grandpa Asay. So needless to say, he's had a pretty awesome birthday.
Talan is such a fun kid to be around. There's not a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. He's so loving and cuddly and is a great helper. We're so lucky to have him in our family! We love you Talan! Happy Birthday, kiddo!














No comments:

Post a Comment