Thursday, November 3, 2011

Knollbrook Farms



A week and a half ago, Jarrad and I took the boys to a place called Knollbrook Farms. It is a huge farm that has a pumpkin patch where you can pick your own pumpkins and a corn maze along with lots of other activities for the kids. We went here last year and the kids loved it, so it will probably be a tradition for us while the boys are young.


The weather was so nice the day we went and the boys found some huge pumpkins. I think the pumpkin sling shot was the boys favorite...Jarrad actually got free candy because his pumpkin landed in the intertube that floats in the water. It was a great time. I absolutely love fall!






The boys walking through the corn maze



This is the boys doing the "cowboy dance" It's a family inside joke, after watching Jayden's music recital a few weeks ago. Ask Jayden to do it sometime....it's hilarious


More of the "Cowboy Dance"


Look how big my J-man is getting!


Kylen has grown so much!



Talan is getting to be so big!
I loved this pic of Ky


Here's part of the pumpkin patch



This is a 50 foot slide that the kids love.



Here's T-man.


The finally found their pumpkins.



Here's Jayden doing the pumpkin sling shot



My little men.


So here's to next fall and I can't wait to see how much they will have grown!

























1 comment: