Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

Our annual family pumpking carving day. We did this the day after going to Knollbrook Farms. We carve pumpkins every year. This is the kids favorite part of Halloween time, except the candy of course. :) Jarrad and I on the other hand, usually end up with carpal tunnel and a big mess. But, it's worth it because we end up with some great memories.




Jarrad prepping Ky's pumpkin to be carved.


The boys gutting the pumpkins.



Yes, I even got in on the action. Don't you love my shirt I have on? I've only had it since I was 15 years old.



Crazy Jayden...love this kid


Talan is loving life. He cleaned his out all by himself.

Kylen having fun.

After lots of hard work...Ky bat kitty pumpkin.


T-man's Grim Reaper




Last by not least, Jayden's evil pumpkin.


Happy Halloween!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment