Monday, February 27, 2012

No way I just turned 32.....




Because I swear I just had my 16th birthday a few years ago. :) So, on the 22nd I turned the big 32. And, when I woke up in the morning a had a few surprises waiting around the house for me.


Exhibit # 1

This is what was on the counter in the morning. This kids saw it first and yelled for me to come and see. :)
Exhibit #2
Jarrad knows I go out on the front porch for with the kids while we wait for the bus.



Exhibit #3

He also knows I take Ky to preschool, so i'd see this when I put the garage door down.


The boys kept finding the surprises and we're having so much fun showing me. Jarrad worked really hard on this while I was sleeping. It was so fun and made my day extra special. I think I'll keep him! This was something Jarrad did for me in college when we first started dating. He used side walk chalk and wrote Happy Birthday in front of my dorm in college and it was huge and probably took him a few hours. It was a reallygreat day for me. He also suprised me with a overnight trip to fort wayne this Friday, so I can get some new running shoes. He really set the bar high this year, don't think he'll be able to top it next year!


Thanks Jarrad, for all of my gifts and surprises!









No comments:

Post a Comment