Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kylen as Justin Bieber at OneTrueMedia.com


Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com



Our little Kylen has caught a bad case of Bieber Fever! It's no joke, I hear Justin Bieber songs ALL THE TIME! Since Jarrad and I have recentley gotten Iphones, Kylen got Jarrad's old ipod touch. He is constantly listening and performing Justin songs with it. And, I have to say, it is super cute to watch and who knows, maybe the kid will make us rich in the future! :-) He has memorized most of the songs and watches the Justin Bieber movie to learn some dance moves. It's pretty hilarious and secretly, I love it, because I'm a music junkie and it's fun to have a kid that enjoys it as much as me. I just wish he has a little more variety in his music tastes. It's amazing to me how each child can be so different. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment