Monday, March 22, 2010

And so the drama begins....


Yesterday afternoon Jayden got in trouble by Jarrad because he was bugging Talan right after he woke up from his nap. Anyone that knows Talan also knows he is quite the crab when he wakes up and Jayden feeds on bugging him. Anyway, after he was yelled at by Jarrad, I noticed that Jayden was gone and that there was a note left on my computer desk.

The note said, Good-bye mom and dad. I am going to my room and never coming out. Don't cry. I love you.

I thought it was cute and funny and Jarrad was impressed that he wrote that all down. Then I thought, Oh no, I thought I didn't have to deal with drama since I only have boys, I guess I was wrong. However, a few minutes later Jayden was downstairs playing and acting like nothing ever happened. I was relieved in knowing that atleast if I have to deal with some drama, it only lasts a few minutes! I will be keeping the note until he is 16 when I can then show it to his dates.

1 comment:

  1. So funny! I especially like how he thought locking himself in his room was punishment for you.. he sure showed you guys! :-)

    ReplyDelete