Monday, March 1, 2010

Kylen's first haircut


The after, looking very grown up :(








Daddy cutting away





The before




Saturday night Jarrad and I finally broke down and cut Ky's hair. As many of you know, my kids take forever to get any hair. Jayden was bald until a year old, we finally cut his hair at 18 months just b/c we felt 18 months was long enough without having a haircut. Ky on the other hand, is going to be our last child so it was so much harder for me to want to cut his hair. I'll admit it was getting too long and starting to look like a mullet, but it had some curls on the end of it and I loved to play with it. Not to mention, once that baby hair is cut off they're not so baby looking anymore. Anyway, at 19 months old we finally cut it and it looks adorable. I do miss the little curls, but I know I can't keep him from growing up no matter how hard I try. He loved getting his hair cut and got really mad when it was Jayden and Talans turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment