Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pacers game with Mom

I'm glad I brought baby wipes, they were a sticky mess!

A painted picture of Jayden's favorite thing in the world.


Cotton candy beards


Jayden's cute smile




Last week a few Pacer players came to Jayden's school and read to all the first graders. Jayden was pretty excited and he brought home a couple of posters and goodies that the players gave to the kids. Then the next day, Jayden came home from school really excited because he said he got tickets to a Pacers game. I thought he was making it up, until I looked in his bag and saw the two tickets.

Since Jarrad had already taken Jayden to a Pacers game before, it was my turn to take him. I shouldn't mention that when Jarrad took him he had box seats from FedEx and my turn was in the nosebleed section. :) We ended up going with our next door neighbors Michael and Austin since they got the free tickets too. The boys loved getting to go together and had a great time. Although, I think they had more fun eating cotton candy and watching Boomer than actually watching the basketball game and quite frankly I agree, watching NBA games is like watching a glorified game of "horse". In the end, it was a great time for the boys and I loved getting to spend some one-on-one time with Jayden. The Pacers actually won too! It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment